We are a Cambridge School
Ten reasons to choose the Cambridge Pathway at International College.
We prepare school students for life, helping them develop an informed curiosity and a lasting passion for learning. We are part of the University of Cambridge leading to the IGCSE awards at S3 and S4. This provides an ideal platform for our students to continue with their studies with the highly prestigious International Baccalaureate Diploma Programme.
The benefits of being a Cambridge School
- Our Cambridge Pathway gives students a clear path for educational success from age 11 to 16.
- Schools can shape the curriculum around how they want students to learn – with a wide range of subjects and flexible ways to offer them.
- We help students discover new abilities and a wider world, and the skills they need for life, so they can achieve at school, university and work.
- Each stage builds on the learners’ development from the previous one or from other educational systems.
- We offer a choice of subjects at IGCSE level.
- Our IGCSE qualifications are recognised world wide by the world’s best universities and employers.
- Many University Admissions Officers surveyed said Cambridge programmes give students excellent preparation for university.
- We provide first-class support for teachers through publications, online resources, training and professional development.
- Every year, nearly a million Cambridge learners from 10,000 schools in over 160 countries prepare for their future with an international education from Cambridge.
- We are committed to international education and providing the best internationally recognised qualifications in a 21st century learning experience.